Columbia Asia Hospital Bangalore
Its branch at Yeshwanthpur in Bangalore is a super specialty facility that was opened in July 2008. This hospital is considered among the best hospitals in India. The hospital has a team of world renowned doctors and here globally bench marked standards in operating protocols, medical and nursing are followed.
It owns an international standard in infrastructure. It is one of the most preferred medical destination in India and for International patients.
The hospital has special expertise in the area of Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Bariatric Surgery, Neurosurgery , Bone Marrow (BMT), Liver and Kidney Transplants, Pediatrics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Organ Transplant, ENT and Urology.
Services and facilities at Columbia Asia hospital
- 24-hour availability of Ambulance
- Specialty clinics from 8am to 8pm Outpatient clinics
- Comprehensive health packages and Cancer screening - below 30 years
- Special clinics for Cardiac screening, Diabetes, Movement disorder, Pain and Weight
- 24-hours blood bank
- 24-hour emergency room
- Facilities for Pharmacy Radiology
- Laboratory for Cytology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Clinical pathology, Microbiology and Histopathology
- A facility for MRI, Echocardiography, Digitized mammography, Digitized radiography, Color Doppler, Echocardiography and Teleradiology, Interventional radiology, Picture archival communication system
- Intensive care, Isolation care, Ultrasound, High dependency units, Labor and delivery suite, Neonatal intensive care units and Nursery.
To ensure fitness and safety for the surgery patient has to undergo pre-operative anesthetic check-up
In some cases, the patient has to be evaluated through certain laboratory/radiology tests and by the surgeon and anesthesiologist to ensure the safest care during the procedure.
An admission kit is available in the room for use. A kit that contains basic toiletries is made available to the patient in the room on admission.
You can check out with the insurance desk to avail cashless facility through the Third Party Administrator TPA). You can also avail a financial estimate and the estimate about the initial amount you have to deposit from the financial counselor. Personal cheques are not accepted here.
Only one companion is allowed per patient. Companion cannot stay overnight in the five bedded rooms.
Companion can not stay back with the patients who are admitted in the ICU, labor ward, OT recovery and other critical areas.
- Ultra deluxe single bedded room (available at select hospitals)
- Single bedded room
- Two bedded room
- Five bedded room
Services for International Patients:
- Accommodation, Travel & Foreign Currency:
- Assistance in arranging accommodation outside the hospital
- Assistance in local travel
- Foreign currency exchange provided by customer care
- Information regarding the cost of services can be availed by the Finance Manager or Insurance Coordinator at the hospital
- Cashless facility for patients
- Facility for language Interpretation
- Made to Order Cuisine
- Accept payment via wire-transfer, traveler’s cheque and by all major credit cards.
Health Check Packages:
Available for Rs.1900 (Male/Female)
Comprehensive Health Check - Between 30-40 years
Available for Rs. 2400 (Male) and Rs. 2850 (Female)
Comprehensive Health Check - Above 40 years
Available for Rs. 4450 (Male) and Rs. 4700 (Female)
Insurance partners and Third Party Administrators (TPA) at Columbia Asia:
Clinical Specialties at Columbia Asia Hospital Yashwanthpur Bangalore:
- Medical Oncology & Clinical Hematology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Bariatric Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery & Surgical Gastroenterology
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery (CVTS)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
Beside Metro, Malleswaram West,
Bangalore - 560 055
Phone +91 80 3989 8969
Fax: +91 80 3092 5454
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0