How to reach Dandeli from BangaloreDandeli is a famous tourist attraction in Karnataka. It is directly connected to Bangalore city only via road. For people of Karnataka ‘Dandeli’ doesn’t need any introduction at all. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Karnataka as well as its neighboring states. Dandeli’s rich flora and fauna and exotic wildlife makes it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Karnataka state.
Dandeli from Bangalore by TrainDandeli doesn’t have a railway station. The nearest railway stations are Dharwad (57kms away) and Hubli (72 Kms away). Since Dandeli is an important tourist destination, there is no dearth of public & private buses from Dharwad and Hubli. However prefer Hubli as there are more commuting options from here.
Important trains from Bangalore to Hubli
- Bangalore City-Hubli Jan Shatabdi/ no 12079 departs Bangalore station at 6.AM & arrives at Hubli station at 1:25 PM; runs on all days.
- Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express/no 12629 departs Yesvantpur Junction at 1: 50 PM & arrives at Hubli station at 9:40 P M; Runs only on Tuesday & Thursday.
- Bangalore- Hubli Fast Passenger/no 56913 departs Bangalore station at 6:30 P.M & arrives Hubli station at 6:15 PM; runs on all day.
- Bengaluru City - Hubli Passenger (UnReserved)/56515 departs Bangalore station at 7:45 P.M & arrives Hubli Junction at 20:20 P.M.
- Hampi Express/16592 departs Bangalore station at 22:00 & arrives at Hubli Junction at 11:00 A.M (next day); runs on all day.
- Other Important trains: Bangalore City-Hubli Passenger/56909, Gol Gumbaz Express/16535, Bangalore City-Bhagat Ki Kothi(Jodhpur) Express/16534 and Velankanni Vasco-Da-Gama Weekly Express/17316.
Dandeli from Bangalore by AirDandeli doesn’t have an own airport. The nearest airport is Dabolim airport in Goa, which is two and half hours away from Dandeli. Since Dandeli is a very popular tourist destination, there is no dearth of public & private buses from Goa to Dandeli. There are innumerable bus options from Panjim capital of Goa.
Another fantastic option would be to take direct flight to Hubli, from where Dandeli is merely 72 km away. However, direct Bangalore to Hubli flights are very few but certain airline companies do operate their flights on this route.
- First daily flight for Goa leaves at 6.20 AM, operated by GOAir airlines.
- Last daily flight for Goa leaves at 5:45 PM, operated by Air India.
- Economy class charge is Rs 2,200 to 3000
Dandeli from Bangalore by Road
The total road distance between Bangalore and Dandeli is 480km. its approximately 7 hours journey from Bangalore to Dandeli. KSRTC operates direct bus from Bangalore to Dandeli. Besides, there are numerous travel agencies in Bangalore who offer special package for Dandeli, as it is hot tourist attraction.
The total road distance between Bangalore and Dandeli is 480km. its approximately 8 to 9 hours journey from Bangalore to Dandeli. KSRTC operates direct bus from Bangalore to Dandeli. As of today there are 3 to 4 KSRTC buses for Bangalore to Dandeli.
All the KSRTC buses for Dandeli starts at Kempegowda Bus stand [Majestic]. As of today all the KSRTC buses for Dandeli start late evening; first bus is at 19:00 P.M from Kempegowda Bus stand. Besides, there are numerous travel agencies in Bangalore who offer special package for Dandeli, as it is a hot tourist attraction.
- SRS Travels: 080-26801616
- Avon Holidays: (080) 49156929
- Mountain Holiday Makers: (080) 66497511
- Holiday packagewale: (080) 49159720
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0