Innovative Film CityA prominent landmark inviting a lot of tourists and a place that claims to entertain almost 6 million people annually is under one roof of international standards- Innovative Film City.
Location of Innovative Film City
Entry fee and timings at Innovative Film City
Main Street at Innovative Film City
Walking through the main street in an area of 300000 sq ft gives a majestic appeal with the Moulin rouge theme restaurant and IFC talkies which has got a rustic and rough appeal of that of a village.
Teddy museum is a major attraction for kids along with the toddlers den that allows the kids to continue their play while the parents are tire as they can rest in the meanwhile.
Wild Wild West at Innovative Film Completely embedded with the minutest detail of portraying the space as an barren land from America, this place houses the deserted setting, stables where the horses can be seen. It also is a hub to a nice Mexican restaurant as per the theme and some beer counters.
Gardens and Amphitheaters at Innovative Film CityA huge amphitheater that has a seating for 4000 people. The backdrop that is used for a projector screen is a made out of an artificial waterfall. This place organizes a lot of events, concerts and live performances.
Major attractions at Innovative Film City
- Louis Tussaud wax museum- Get amazed with finely crafted wax statues of Mahatma Gandhi, Marilyn Monroe or have a good laugh at Mr. Beans funny wax statue. (Entry- Rs 75/person)
- Roller skating field – Go gaga over the roller skating arena and show the tacts of balance. Sing along and dance to your favorite tone.
- Mini golf
- Food court that houses diversity inspired from the multi cultural city ranges food options from south Indian thalis to hyderabadi Biryanis and north Indian meals too. The culturally rich rajasthani food and staple Chinese food is also enjoyed. The Cafe coffee day outlets with espresso counters offer the caffeine addicts their cuppa coffee. Mc Donald's succeeds in making the kids happy with a happy meal and their favourite toy.
- Funplex is a gaming arcade zone that attracts as much number of kids as the grownups who haven’t touched games for a while. Everyone wants to go through the medley of games like Star wars, Drum king and space ride.
- Ripley’s believe it or not- The hub to the most extraordinary gadgets and beautiful artifacts along with some well informative knowledge about various things.
- Haunted Mansion, Mirror Maze, Dino Park, Aqua City, and even a fossil museum.
Handicrafts and Cultural village at Innovative Film CityThis place is perfect for shopping certain ethnic items like souvenirs. This village zone boosts the art of our Indian heritage and thus becomes a tourist attraction with all that culture displayed in the form of the hand crafted items.
A little tight on pockets but Innovative Film City is worth one visit at least. This entertainment paradise is packed with world class facilities and with more than 25 different facilities under one roof, this place is sure to attract a lot of tourists in this miniature city.
Kolli Hills | Tipu Sultan Palace | Cubbon Park | Bengaluru Palace | Brindavan Gardens | British Council Library | Offbeat Destinations Around Bengaluru | Wonderla in Bengaluru | Mekedatu | Lakes in Bengaluru | Monuments in Bengaluru | Museums in Bengaluru | Mosques in Bengaluru | Resorts in Bengaluru | Places to Visit Near Bengaluru | One Day Trip From Bengaluru | Gurudwaras in Bengaluru | Guest Houses in Bengaluru | Churches in Bengaluru | Amusement Parks in Bengaluru